We are really excited to be home and enjoying the nice fresh fruit and veggies that you can get in the northwest. It is so hard to go fruit picking and only walk away with having picked a portion. Now if we could just convince some of our kids to eat the fruits. I guess if you didn’t grow up here you would not be accustomed to it.
Our trip back to the USA July 9, was good and restful as we stopped enroute for a couple days of R&R. We had 10 days to move into a house and get settled before our trip to Kelowna, BC. While we were up in Canada there was a wildfire not too far away, but thankfully we were spared any problems apart from soot on our van. We had a great time with Erika’s mom and husband,2 sisters and a brother with their families. We spent the time catching up and going and picking more fruit. Apricots, cherries, peaches and more. J
We have been able to catch up with some of our family members but not all. Hopefully it will not take too long till we can get together with everyone.
We have several churches lined up for speaking engagements so far.
September 13 – Vista Community Church Ridgefield, WA
October 4 – Fellowship Bible – Kelso, WA
October ? – Battle Ground Baptist Battle Ground, WA
January ? – Hockinson Community Church Brush Prairie, WA
March 25-28 – Belmont Baptist – Virginia Spotsylvania, VA
The other weeks in between are open. Please feel free to contact us for more details. Our Cell # (360)600-5740. Or contact us by email.
We would love to be able to speak in your small groups or care groups or simply get together for a cup of coffee.
- A wonderful rent free house in La Center
- Provision of many household furnishings already.
- Children are settling in to school, Rachel is even going out for Cross Country.
- Great times reuniting with family
- Children will be able to withstand the peer pressure at school. They jumped from a totally Christian environment to a public school. Yikes!
- Provision of a good job during furlough time to help those ends to meet up. J
- We can be a good witness and testimony to all we meet. This especially includes our kids in public school.
Aaron, Erika, Rachel, Micah, Joel & Grace