That’s right, only 4 months till we are back in the good ole US of A! Granted, we still have this semester of school to finish (okay, and start!), but we know this time is just going to fly by.
If you could please be praying with us, we have a couple of request…
- We need a vehicle to drive while in the States (we’ll only be in the Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas- and maybe the Chicago- area).
- We are hoping that we can meet new ministry partners (churches and/or individuals) who will be willing to join our team in prayer and perhaps financial support. *If you have some contacts for us, please hook us up so we can try to set up visits (or have them contact us…whatever!). Thanks!
- That our family will finish out this semester well.
F.Y.I. we have LOTS of things to be thankful for as well. Here’s just a few…
- Our new roof! Every time it rains, we are thankful!!!!
- Our health. We hear about so many people being ill. We are truly thankful for our family’s good health.
- Provision. Although we are needing to do some support raising, God has never failed us & we’ve never gone hungry.
- Our marriage. Marriages are hard work & are never perfect. But we are so thankful to God that He continues to grow us in Him and with each other.
- Our children/family. Again, not perfect….but we are so thankful to the Lord for each day that we can start fresh. And that we get to go through life with each other.
- Our ministry. PQQ is changing & we are excited to be a part of it (Brazilian students are now attending with the foreign students)! Right now we are a pretty small school, but there are a LOT of young children in the tribes with their families (Brazilians and non-Brazilians as well). The potential of them coming is what keeps the school open. The mission does not want parents to have to leave their tribes because there is no schooling options or a safe place for their children to live (some tribes are not really ‘safe’ for young/teen girls- or boys for that matter).
- For the progress in helping others become fully devoted followers of Christ in the Outreach programs.
- For the tribal works. We just heard updates about numerous tribes who are now teaching the Word of God. This is why we are here. So that those who don’t have the Word of God, can hear it!
Looking forward to seeing you soon~ Joel, Angela, Ethan, Summer & Josiah