Some of you know us very well, some of you hardly know us at all and the rest are somewhere in between. So, we thought we would share some little tidbits about our family in the form of a multiple choice quiz. Let us know how you did! Answers will be at the bottom.
1. Bart and Emily graduated from which of the following univerisities:
- Penn State
- Ohio State
2. Before they were married, Bart had lived or worked in all of the following places except one. Was it:
3. Following high school, Emily spent a year as a Rotary exchange student in which country:
- South Africa
4. Bart and Emily’s anniversary is:
- July 19, 1997
- June 19, 1999
- June 19, 2000
- July 19, 1990
5. What sport do Bart and Emily enjoy playing together?
6. Luke’s birthday is:
- January 8
- April 8
- August 8
- November 8
7. Which of the following is Luke’s favorite thing to do:
- go to class with his friends
- take a tractor ride with grandma or grandpa
- play with his Thomas trains on the track that grandpa made
- play or take a walk outside
- do "schoolwork" with mom
- read books with Titus
8. Titus loves which of the following things:
9. At lunch time the Allens often:
- listen to Adventures in Odyssey
- work on homework
- eat in silence
- listen to classical music
10. After the boys are in bed and the homework is done, Bart and Emily like to do which of the following things:
- read a good book (other than school related)
- Skype with someone in another country (usually family)
- watch an episode of Monk that we borrowed from friends
- go to bed early
- have friends over to play a game or just talk
- take a walk
- catch up on emails
Okay – ready for the answers? Here they are!
1. Bart and Emily both graduated from Cedarville University in Ohio. Bart in ’97 with a degree in International Studies and Emily in ’99 with a degree in Biology/Secondary Education.
2. Bart has never lived or worked in Hawaii.
3. Emily was an exchange student in Germany.
4. Bart and Emily were married on June 19, 1999.
5. While Bart and Emily do enjoy playing soccer and basketball together, their favorite sport is volleyball.
6. Luke was born on August 8.
7. Well, depending on the day and where we are, any of those things might be Luke’s favorite thing to do!
8. Sorry, another trick question. Titus loves all of those things – cows, tractors, trucks and trains.
9. After we get back from class, at lunchtime we often eat while listening to Adventures in Odyssey.
10. The key here is "after the boys are in bed and the homework is done"! All of the things listed are things that we do if there is extra time. However, we don’t often go to bed early!
Thanks for taking the quiz! Let us know how you did! If you don’t already have our email address, just use the CONTACT tab above to send us a message.