I (Caleb) have the opportunity to go down to Mexico at the end of November to celebrate the dedication of the Tepehuan New Testament! Kevin Case has spent 30 years faithfully translating God’s Word into the language of the Tepehuan people so that they can pick up a Bible and get to know the heart of God in their own language for the first time in history. In our culture where we have over 400 Bible translations in English it is hard to imagine not having a Bible at all, but that is the situation for over 2,000 people groups around the world. The Tepehuan now have a New Testament, but still need an Old Testament and a Church to be established there.
Would you continue to pray for the Tepehuan? Would you pray that the Lord would continue to draw more Tepehuan to Himself and that the missionaries who are engaging with them would have wisdom in knowing how to reach out to this people group. Pray that the Lord would raise up leaders among the Tepehuan who would reach out to their own people. Praise God for the work that He has done among the Tepehuan people!
God is continuing to show Himself faithful, and we are excited to see Him provide. We are currently at about 60% of our support. Praise God for His provision!
Would you continue to pray that the Lord would raise the remaining 40% by early February? Would you pray and consider whether the Lord would have you be a part of our ministry in this way if you aren’t already? It takes a team of people to see a people group reached with the Gospel!
- Several churches are making their budget for next year and are considering whether or not they will support us. Please pray that the Lord would give us favor in their eyes, but ultimately His will be done.
- Pray that Caleb’s trip to Mexico would be an amazing time to celebrate with the people group that he grew up with.
- Pray that the Lord would raise up the remaining 40% of our support by February.
- Pray for our time sharing at Trinity Baptist this coming Sunday. We are honored to share in their Latino church service as well as their English service.
- Wisdom parenting and discipling our kids.
- Pray that we would continue to pursue Jesus as our first love.
Thank you all for your faithfulness! Your prayers mean the world to us! We continually pray for you as well. If you have any specific thing you would love prayer for, we would love to bless you by being a part of praying specifically for you. Shoot us an email or text!
In Christ’s love and with much thanks,
The Arnold’s (Caleb, Emily, Deslianne and Cohen)