Hey friends and family! Thanks so much for you faithful prayers and support during this time. We wanted to share a bit more in depth video about how we are learning the Spanish language and Mexican culture. Below is the video and some prayer requests.
- We have an language and culture evaluation next week and we would love to have reached the required Spanish levels to graduate.
- Pray that we would not be nervous for the evaluation and that we would walk confidently with the Lord wherever we are in Spanish.
- PRAISE for all the new families that arrived just over a month ago.
- Pray that we would continue to find creative ways to stay healthy physically, emotionally, and spiritually as a family and enjoy the ministry that God has called us to.
- Pray that God would guide our steps as we look to what lies after our time here in Chihuahua
Thank you all so much! Please let us know how we can specifically pray for each of you!
In Christ’s Love,