We have been here in Missouri with my family for the last three weeks and have really enjoyed our time here with them. We were given the opportunity to share at the Missionary Training Center for a chapel. It is such a privledge to share about all that God has been doing in our hearts. Often times it has felt like he has put us through the fire these last 9 months but we know that He is faithfully melting away the dross…
We are making the long trip west on Saturday to Washington state where we will be to deliver the babies. We covet your prayers as Emily is more and more uncomfortable and it will be three long days in the car. Please pray for endurance, patience, and longsuffering as we travel.
We are thankful for a place to stay right by family as we await the arrival of these precious babies. We plan on being in Washington for the delivery and recovery. It will be quite a transition to go from 2 kids to 4, 4 years old and under! We are trusting God to return to Mexico the summer of 2021 or early fall. Thank you so much for your continued prayers as we trust God to continue studying Spanish while we are back in Washington.
- Safety on our trip back to Washington on Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
- Patience and grace with the kids as we have 3 long days on the road.
- Endurance and stamina for Emily as she is pregnant and uncomfortable.
- Praise that we can enjoy time with family for the holidays.
- Praise for each of our partners both prayer and financial!
In Christ’s Love,
Caleb, Emily, Deslianne, Cohen and Baby twins!