A big thanks to any of you who have been praying for our kids’ transition to our life in Senegal! While there have been some hard things, over all they’ve done really well and I thought you might enjoy hearing a little about what THEY like about living in Senegal.
- Pineapple soda
- Apple soda
- Baguettes with chocolate spread
- The beach
- Zippy Land – a place some friends took us to where you pay to play on an outside playground and indoor play area with a ball pit and slides.
- The American store – We didn’t even buy anything there, but I guess they liked it!
- The beautiful dresses
- Being able to eat with my hands
- The noises
- The playground at the mission
- The zoo
- The money is colorful
- Hearing the goats
- The horses and carts on the roads