Throwing together a very quick Thankful Thursday.
- Thankful that we are currently safe from the virus.
- Thankful for internet to be able to keep in touch with all of our family during this time, we’re in 5 countries, but united by the world wide web!
- Speaking of my family, even more than being able to communicate, I’m thankful they’re all following the Lord and we’re united by that as well.
- Thankful that we get to live in a place full of cashew trees! Love having cashew nuts for a snack and wanting to try the fruit soon.
- Thankful for the flexibility of homeschooling. We are going on another trip, this time to install a solar electric system. It’s nice to have the option to go as a family.
- Thankful that the truck has been running great.
- Thankful that we MIGHT get to see some chimpanzees on the drive to the village. A coworker spotted some on his last trip. We had no idea they were even in this part of the continent!
What are you thankful for?