TWIGG FAMILY UPDATES
Dear Friends and Family,
How exciting have the past few months been, many thngs have happened and we can’t wait for you to hear about them. There have been some ups and downs, but the Lord has been good. Things were pretty busy around here with Christmas and New Years. We enjoyed the time we had with family and friends. As this will be our last year here in the states for a while the Holidays were extra special. We are so thankful for this past year and the way the Lord has provided for us. We pray that you and yours have a blessed and prosperous New Year.
In August and September we were able to head out to Michigan. We had a great time wih family and friends. We were also able to share with a few churches, Tanja’s home church being one of them. This trip was so special to us because it was the first time Tanja had been home in almost four years. We were so glad to reconnect with friends. There were a lot of stories and laughter. When it came time to leave it was bitter sweet. We wanted to stay longer but knew we had to get back home. We are so thankful to the Lord for providing for all our needs so we could make this trip. It was such a blessing.
MINISTRY THROUGH MUSIC
In November we were invited to come to Faith Baptist Church in Roxbury New York to do a mini concert for their Harvest Dinner. Our friends Jim and Vicki Cody are working with this Church alongside Baptist Church Planters. We had a great meal, Colton sang and Jim gave a devotional. We had such a great time and were so thankful for being able to minister to this congregation with great friends.
Starting in September I was given the opportunity to teach Bible Lessons to some children from the Newfield Central School. The children come over to our church for about an hour and we sing songs, do memory verses, do a Bible Lesson, and read a Missionary story. I have had such a great time teaching these kids and eve learning things myself. Right now we are getting ready to finish up Moses and head into the Life of Christ. We are looking forward to the rest of the school year to see what the Lord will do in Release Time.
- Pray for us as we continuet to contact Pastors and Individuals for Partnering with us prayerfully and possibly financially.
- Continued prayer for Tanja as she homeschools Malachi.
- As we travel, that we would safe.
- Continued prayer for our vehicle.
- As we continue to pray for our start up cost for us leaving for Paraguay. We are looking at about $10,000.00.
- We are currently averaging between 27 to 30% in consistent support.
- For His provision for all our needs.
- Our vehicle is up and running again after a broken rear control arm and a hole in the manifold.
- Colton is now done at Wendy’s.
- He has provided opportunities for us to share in the next few months.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read our newsletters and for praying for us. Words can’t express how much we appreciate it. We are always looking for opportunities to share with others about our ministry. If you are interested in knowing more or how you can get involved contact us using the information below. We would love to meet with you and/or your church family.
Love in Christ,
The Twigg Family
Colton, Tanja, Malachi, Noah, Gideon, and Jehiah