READ TO SEE HOW YOUR PRAYERS ARE MOVING GOD’S HAND
Super Awesome News!
As you are praying God is working. We would like to keep you up to date on what has been happening as we continue to get ready to head back to Asia-Pacific.
What’s been done
1. The visa paper work for Cheryl, Cody & Cheyenne was finished in the capital city and cabled to NY City.
2. Cody and Cheyenne’s new passports arrived in good time and are all paid for.
3. Cheryl, Cody and Cheyenne’s passports arrived today with their new visas in them. Its all paid for and in our hands.
4. The Lord has provided for us to take a short 3-4 day trip to Florida to see my brother Scott and Family. He is the only sibling we have not been able to see yet. Our apologies goes out to others down South that we will not be able to see.
5. Today we got shots and prescriptions for Malaria medicines.
6. So far we have $500 of the $3,700 needed to get us to back to the field. Others have said they want to help. God is working. Keep praying! We would like to pay for these in two weeks.
7. We had to have major overhaul on the car. Most of that is paid for. We can now sell the car knowing it is in good condition. We will be able to pay the remaining balance off once we sell the car, if not sooner.
Things still yet to go