Thank you so much for praying for Cheryl. If you have been following on Facebook then you have seen some progress. After 3 days of medication and some good rest Cheryl is doing much better. We appreciate all the emails and FB notes letting us know you are/where praying. We even had a church from Conn. that was in NH on a mission’s trip praying for us. This really touched our hearts These folks never met us before, but since they were ministering at our home church, they got the news and they prayed.
A former student and a bunch of his buddies came over today and played volleyball. Dr. Craig even let Cheryl play a few games. It’s been tough keeping her down this long. Thank you Lord for healing.
Speaking of former students, we have been blessed again by visits from two more guys that we helped train in Sulawesi. Sion was back in the early 2000’s and is now on a Bible translation team with one other former student and a Wycliffe couple. Matias has finished the Foundations Course in December and has been in his tribe teaching for the last 6 months. He is out in town for a couple of months. He will be able to hang out here at the P2J Discipleship Center for the first several weeks. This will give us some good time to be a blessing and encouragement to him.
God is working through these former students to expand the reach of the Gospel in various parts of Papua. Thank you for being a part of
2 Timothy 2:2 ministry through supporting us both through prayer and financial support.
I would like to give you some prayer request for the next several weeks.
1. We have 2 applications in for the P2J Discipleship Center. We are planning on starting 15 August. We will start with one family or 7. We prefer 7. Pray the Lord will raise up a total of 7 families.
2. Monday 25 June is Cheyenne’s Birthday. Pray that the Lord will giver a great day with her friends. She is leaving the single digit life and becoming a “double digiter”.
3. August 3rd Cody will turn 15. God has given him some good friends here in Papua. Pray for his spiritual growth and sensitivity to the Lord and His Word.
4. Pray for continued good health.
5. For the last several years we have been running about 50 percent of NTM’s recommended support level. Pray the Lord will bring this up to 100.
Thank you so much for praying.
The 4 C’s
Craig, Cheryl, Cody & Cheyenne