Merry Christmas |FNAME|,
We trust that your Christmas was merry and full of family and fellowship. It’s always a blessing for us to be around family this time of year. We have had the opportunity to enjoy Christmas with both Robin’s family and David’s. But, most of all, it’s been so special to be with our kids. We were supposed to be back in PNG by now, but due to Covid, God has blessed us with extra time with our adult children.
Before I get too much further, let me give you a few things to pray for this week. As always, thank you so much for your partnership with us through prayer.
- In the next few weeks, the remaining 6 new Church Planting families will be heading to PNG for the first time. Pray for their goodbyes. Pray they will have a sweet time with their families.
- Continue to pray for Andrew and Emily and their baby. Emily is due January 30. Pray things continue to go smooth.
- Pray for us as we visit churches this month. Pray we can be an encouragement to each one, and that we can challenge folks with what God wants to do around the world. As a reminder, here’s our schedule for January.
- 03 January Grace Baptist church, Birmingham, Michigan
- 10 January First Baptist, Caro, Michigan
- 17 January Aetna Calvary, White Cloud, Michigan
- 24 January Rives Baptist, Jackson, Michigan
Christmas Eve, we enjoyed celebrating Christmas as a family. We each bought gifts with a theme. Andrew and Emily bought t-shirts for everyone. Caleb bought Michigan themed puzzles. We gave each of them gifts that we bought in Alaska. Noah and Hannah bought fun socks for everyone. It was a fun way to celebrate God’s greatest gift to us.
Christmas day we spend the day with Robin’s family. On the way home, we visited the West Michigan Lights display. Here’s a few pictures from the light display.
God’s Word for Today
Over the past 2 weeks, the Lord has challenged me with a number of things from His Word as I have read it each day. Here are the posts that I made from the lessons God gave me over the past 2 weeks. I hope they will encourage you.
Coffee for Thriving Churches
If you like good coffee from around the world, follow this link and you can order coffee even from PNG. The proceeds go toward the missionary of your choice. (Coffee for Thriving Churches – Watters)