On Tuesday we posted a prayer request about having a problem getting test strips for Gene’s coagulation meter. On Wednesday, still not having heard anything from our contact at Roche, Gene sent an email to him asking if there was any progress in working out a way for him to buy test strips. The man at Roche answered back that he has ordered them through a Roche distributor, they should arrive at the Roche office on Friday, and our supply buyer can pick them up on Tuesday as Monday is a holiday.
Boy, was that a quick answer to prayer. Please PRAY that the test strips will be available for pick up as scheduled and when sent down to our island by our supply buyer they won’t be delayed during shipment. They can stand up to three days of high temperature and the usual shipping time to our island is two days so if no delays they should arrive still viable.
Thanks for praying.