Carol saw the doctor on Monday and the endoscopy was performed. No
ulcer and no cancer seen. The diagnosis was that she has a bacterial
infection called H. Pylori which we had expected because she has had it
before and nothing else was seen as the possible cause of her problem
for which we are thankful. So she will be taking medicine for a month,
and Lord willing will feel better and be able to eat normally again.
Howie’s memory is somewhat better. He is waiting for further tests to
be done to determine if anything can be done to improve the blood flow
in the artery that is only 75% blocked.
New Tribes Mission Aviation (NTMA) applied to the Water Board for the
town where our guesthouse is to use some land the board has for the
helicopter pad and hangar. The board received the request favorably,
but they will still be discussing the lease fee. An answer is expected
September 6. The pilots have looked at many pieces of land. Some not
suitable, some not have a clear title, and some the lease fee set way to
high. So, please *PRAY* that the Water Board will set a reasonable
lease fee and the pilots can get started on building a roost for the bird.
Thank you so much for praying.