Within the next two months we’ll be making a number of different trips, and each and every one of them has to do with us reconnecting with our wonderful team of supporters. We would like to clue them in on what our next phase of ministry will look like. It’s incredible to see how our support team has grown over the last several months. Our team is now comprised of 35 individuals and 5 churches. Our goal during the remainder of time here in the U.S.A. is to successfully meet with each of these parties to best explain our new ministry roles once we arrive in Paraguay, as well as continue working towards 100% of our monthly recommended support level. That being said, we’re still in our current phase of ministry, “E1” (training and preparation for the field and fundraising). Here’s a snapshot of where we’ll be in our travels and when:
- Michigan (Early April)
- Ohio (Late April)
- Maryland (Late May)
- Florida (Late May/Early June)
A Look Back…
Since May of 2013, we’ve been attempting to reach $4,730.00 of monthly support. God has graciously brought us all the way to 82%, which means we’re a mere $150.00 a month away from our minimum monthly requirement. We’ve been blessed to be one of those families who has been able to do this so quickly. We’ve officially been in E1 since August of 2008 when we began our Bible training in Jackson, Michigan. However, we’ve only been in Partnership Development (fundraising) for only a few short months, 10 months to be exact! Can you believe that? For many, it takes much longer than this. So, for that reason, we feel extremely blessed to be where we’re at. Let’s continue looking to God and trusting Him for the provision of the other 15% remaining once we reach 85% (our minimum monthly requirement).