Praise For: 1. Baptism on Christmas Day
2. Outreach at Anma (Same village but a new group of listeners)
3. Women Teachers doing a great job teaching our Tuesday night Women’s Bible Study. (On Thursdays when we get together along with another lady who likes to listen, we have some great discussions, sometimes nothing to do with lesson that we are preparing.)
Pray For: 1. Outreach at Anma – for Martin and Gena as they go there each week.
2. For Silia, Agnes, and Keti as they teach the Tuesday night Women’s Bible Study.
3. Jim as he has a lot on his plate.
4. Literacy class that is dwindling. I have 5 or 6 of my older students that I will lose because the long school holiday is over, but they are doing really well in their reading and writing so they will join us when they can just to learn what each of the new syllables are.
5. As we begin to sort and pack for our upcoming Home Assignment in July. Also for the provision of money for the tickets.