Just like many of your we have been learning to live with new realities. So what does the day look like for us.
- The boys are doing school from home, so the morning and early afternoon they are hard a work with their assignments. So far they have done amazingly well with this.
- I have been sitting in on people’s langauge sessions over whatsapp. It has added in a new twist to session visits, but it is working for the time being.
- Joel has been calling around to our people and checking in to see how they are holding up with the current restictions they are facing.
- We are doing virtual meetings with all our new missionaries. This is definately not as nice as gathering them together in a meeting, but it is better than nothing.
- With everyone home all the time more food needs to be cooked and more shopping done.
- We are getting creative for how to get energy out
Around our field as a whole, the biggest impact this has had has been on the level of isloation people feel. It has also impacted those who travel a lot as travel is pretty challenging now. However we are encouraged that for the most part people have been able to press on and continue in their ministries.
We are staying encouraged and have enjoyed the time together as a family. There has been added stresses, but there has also been some areas of our life that have significantly slowed down. There is little that we can control right now over what the future will bring so we are just trying to make the most of each day and what it will bring.