SOOOO, we have reached our 75% and our Green Light Letter to begin our visa process!!! We are so excited and so thankful for everyone’s prayers and God’s provision. Currently we are filling our LOTS of paperwork and once we have everything ready, hopefully in the next few weeks, we can submit it for our visas. Our desires is to be able to leave in March and have a bit of time to settle in before we have our language evaluations in April. Please be praying for us and the kids as we are packing up and saying our goodbyes to our friends and family these next 2 months, it can be very overwhelming at times.
- Praise God! He has provided our 75% support needed! We continue to pray that He will increase our support closer to our 100% level.
- Praise God! He has continued to keep us all in good health and we are doing well.
- Please continue to pray for wisdom and guidance for us as we fill out our visas papers & order our airfare to return to Brazil, that everything would be done correctly and that we find good prices for our tickets. We know God has a perfect plan laid ahead for us and we trust in His provision.
- Please be praying for us as we say goodbyes to everyone and for our family as they have to deal with the emotions of us leaving as well. The ups and downs of excitement and sadness are hard.
- Continue to pray for the missionaries of Ethnos360 and the school in Brazil, all of our brothers, sisters and their families serving during this difficult time. Pray for more staff at PQQ, we need teachers, cooks, and helpers of all kinds. Please contact us if you or someone you know is interested in volunteering for 6 months at the school in any capacity!
And He hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.Psalm 40:3
For His Glory,
Joseph & Erin Suttle