I wanted to give you an update on Little Paska. He was able to get his MRI done in Australia. The foundation who is helping to organize a doctor and hospital had a fundraiser dinner planned specifically for Little Paska but when Covid-19 hit it had to be cancelled. We did receive news from the hospital about costs but for now it is all on hold. It is hard to see Paska have to wait for so long. The above picture is Paska with his family. Tragically his youngest sibling drowned after this picture was taken. Living on a small island drowning is always a danger for toddlers.
Please be praying for the Tigak church leaders, especially our Elder and the other men who are training as Bible teachers, as they are on their own for the year. It is sounding like it could be August or September before international travel to PNG is reopened. This is a big prayer request. The PNG government offices plan to reopen in June. If Kara Linn and Anthony can get their work visas they may be able to travel with us to PNG. They continue to get closer to the minimum funding required before they can buy their airline tickets.