– 3 USA families arrived safely in PNG over the past 7-10 days. They now begin national language and culture aquisition. Be in prayer for them as they face many new challenges.
– All 4 churches are confirmed for our August trip. Looking forward to updating and spending time with our church partners.
– Susan has Alex and Zeb registered for all of their fall classes. Alex begins 10th grade and Zeb is a freshman. Yes–our youngest is now in high school!
> New Prayer Requests:
– Unspoken (2)
– Our missionary training centers in Missouri and Canada have over 60 students who have been approved for for the next intake on August 12-13 (praise and prayers for them, they begin classes 8/14)
– Paul is in the midst of the tele-classes this month and next month to complete the next of 2 more steps for coaching certification. Pray for this to be fruitful learning time.
– We are preparing for an extended trip in August-September. On 8/8 we depart for TX to be with family and Paul’s mom and Tom’s wedding (8/12). On 8/15 we depart for MO for 2 days before traveling on to WI for 3 weeks of meeting with ministry partners (churches and individuals), family, and friends. Please pray for our travel as well as scheduling meetings, appointments, etc.
– We have some major financial needs as we enter this fall. We know this, God has always met our need. Pray for wisdom as to how we should engage in our part for additional support raising.
– 8 units are headed back to MTC to begin their fall session of Linguistics. This is specialized training beyond the 2 years of church planting training. Please pray for these couples/individuals as they tackle this very intense last semester of this training.
> Ongoing Prayer Requests:
– Susan (and the Communication Team) is working on the Ethnos360 75th anniversary celebration this fall as well as plans for the new gift shop on the first floor. Pray for her as she researches and they decide on branded materials/merchandise for the event and gift shop at our home office.
– 54 students (missionary candidates) are now on summer break. Pray for them as many have been doing MPD. They begin to come back to MTC over the next 2 weeks for the beginning of the fall semester.
– Paul is currently working with 34 active singles/couples/families going thru support raising. Pray for them to stay encouraged as well as engaged. Pray for Paul to be able to partner well with them and help them cross the bridge from preparing to go to going.
THANK YOU for taking a few moments to lift these requests to our Father. We are grateful for your prayers–much needed prayers.
Do you have a specific prayer request we can pray for you?
Please post below or private message us.
It’s already the first of August! Have a blessed week!