The kids are working hard on school. We have a few special activities happening around here to distract us while the men are gone. Last weekend was PNG Independence Day and this week Sam’s Junior class will put on a fun night for the missionaries with burgers and games.
New Address: This should be our address from now on in PNG. Check out our website under the “contact info” tab for more info.
Paul and Ellen Swenson
c/o New Tribes Mission
PO Box 1079
Goroka, EHP 441 Papua New Guinea
Revamping our Privacy: We will continue to send our newsletter updates via RSS with “Mailchimp” through our website for now, but for more sensitive information, please see our closed Facebook group: Swenson Tribe. We are not sure yet how we will get newsletters out while in the bush. Maybe Sam will help from the Center.
Building Fund Update: Our building project is completely funded! Praise God!
- Safety for the guys building and great progress.
- Everyone is working well together.
- A builder, Jacob Devine, is joining them today to start construction. There will still be a milling team but now they will divide up and work on building the houses as well.
- The kids are doing great in school and enjoying being around all the MKs and activities that happen on our two centers here in the highlands.
- Continued energy and health for the guys. Paul is getting very tired.
- For our two families as we eagerly await reuniting with the Dads… we are half way there!!!
- That the build would go very well and smoothly for the next two weeks.