It’s the little things in life that make so much difference. Coming back to Burkina Faso from the US this time, I brought several “little things” that I have greatly appreciated and enjoyed. Here are just a few:
– This soap dish with a suction cup on it so it sticks to my wall. I also got a suction cup toothbrush holder that is great!
– My thermometer with a humidity gauge, though it did tell me that for a while there was over 90% humidity in my house. It did help explain moldy things.
– A fan with a mister/spritzer and a cooling cloth that I was given by friends. Even though it’s not the hot season, I have enjoyed both of them already.
– A garlic press and salsa maker. So much quicker than using a mortar and pestle when I’m making a Burkinabé meal!
– Organizing bins that I bought here to organize one of my shelves.
Those are just some of the “little things” that aren’t necessary, but make me smile when I see or use them. What are some of your “little things?”