Last week we flew away from our jungle home in Amdu and headed to our main NTM center in the Highlands region of PNG.
We have enjoyed many blessings this past week! Here are just a few:
- visiting with fellow missionaries who we rarely get to see because we are all serving in different parts of the country
- giving our minds a break from the pressures of remote tribal living and learning language/culture
- going to town and buying our own groceries
- taking advantage of having internet and talking with family and friends on Skype (since we only have internet when we are in town, there are all kinds of internet-based things we have to check and catch up on!)
- the boys being able to attend a few days at the MK school here on our center
And today, we are enjoying the super special gift of welcoming Grandpa and Grandma Allen to Papua New Guinea!!
They will be able to spend some days with us here on our NTM center before flying back to Amdu with us for Christmas! We are praising the Lord for their safe arrival (despite some delays) and for the time He is allowing us to spend together.