We’re coming to the end of 2017.……..Here’s a brief recap of our year!
- January thru May: Worked with the Translation Team in the Philippines to COMPLETE the consultant check of all Old Testament Scripture! Oversaw the construction of a Chapel at our Student Center called CFM to serve as not only a church for the folks living there but also as a Training Center to further the Biblical education of Kalanguya elders and teachers and other pastors and teachers in our province.
- June thru September: A few weeks of “recovery” and Bob was back at the desk, working on New Testament books that required some updating in light of now having Old Testament referencing and quotes. Footnotes for context and background, cross referencing, some spelling changes….not quite done yet!
- September thru mid-November: Travel to visit, share with, and thank supporting churches, friends and family……putting 5000 miles on to car to go from Alabama to New Hampshire, Maine, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Virginia and back to Alabama! We had a lovely time reconnecting with old friends, enthusiastic supporters and prayer partners in our ministry…….THANK YOU to all of you!
- December: Celebrating the holidays with family and getting ready for our return to the Philippines in January.
What’s ahead for 2018?
- Return to the Philippines on January 16TH
- Equip the chapel with the electronics needed for Bible training courses streamed from the offices of Grace School of theology.
- FINISH ALL THE EDITING THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE TO GET THE KALANGUYA BIBLE READY FOR PRINTING!
- THE PRINTING PROCESS!
Our heartfelt wishes to all of you that you will enjoy your Christmas season together with family and friends, worshiping the Savior as we remember His Coming to earth as a Babe.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!