We invite you to take a moment, watch this short clip, and catch the vision for this ministry we are privileged to participate in:
Marks on Mission with Ethnos360 from I Mark III on Vimeo.
We are not in this alone. Cross-cultural ministry such as this requires a team, a team of like-motivated men, women, families, churches, and organizations who take Christ’s parting commission seriously and desire to play an integral role in reaching unreached people groups with God’s Word. Will you join us? Here are a couple different ways we could use your support:
- Prayer: We’re looking for partners who desire to do the heavy work of “holding the ropes.” Before embarking on his missionary journey to India, William Carey famously stated, “I will go down…if you will hold the ropes.” Those willing to dedicate themselves to prayerful support of our ministry truly hold for us a life sustaining rope. (“Hold the Ropes” poem)
- Programmed giving: help fund our ministry through regularly scheduled giving (details on different ways you may do that are at the bottom of the page). You can find a more detailed explanation of our monthly needs here.
- Special needs: while we seek to be good stewards of that which the Lord provides for our ministry through the regular support of financial partners, there are expenses which arise that require funding over and above our normal income.
- Advocate: We’re looking for partners who desire to introduce us to others interested in missions in general, the work of NTM, or our ministry in particular and/or wish to facilitate engagements with interested groups.
- Other: We recognize that there are many folks the Lord has blessed with tremendous talents and resources which may not fit neatly into a traditional support category but which may nonetheless stand to leave a tremendous impact on the work the Lord has drawn us to. If you fall into this camp please contact us with your ideas as we’d love to talk them over with you!
Get a digital copy of our partnership brochure here.
Give online to Imie and Amy Mark III through Ethnos.ca/Give.
Receipts valid in Canada only. All donations through Ethnos Canada qualify for an official receipt for income tax purposes. Donation receipts issued by Ethnos Canada are only valid in Canada.
Other Ways to Give
Set up Monthly Pre-Authorized Debits from your bank account.
To give by phone using a credit card, call 844-855-6862.
PO Box 707
Durham ON N0G 1R0
Make your cheque payable to “Ethnos Canada” and include a note that says your gift is for Imie and Amy Mark III’s ministry.
Tax-deductible receipts are valid only in the USA. Contact us for information about tax-deductible receipts for other countries.
Other Ways to Give
Set up monthly Electronic Funds Transfers from your bank account.
To give by phone using a credit card or debit card, call 866-547-2460.
312 W. First St.
Sanford, FL 32771-1231
Make your check payable to “Ethnos360” and include a note that says your gift is for this missionary’s ministry.