- A weekend of fun with some visitors from Dakar
- Followed by a few days of fun in Dakar
- The chance to catch up with some missionaries who live in a remote village.
- The privilege to hear how God is working through their ministry, even though the challenges they face
- A package we have waited 8 months for finally arriving
- An evening with 7 African ladies from my church all crowded in my kitchen to learn (in French) how to make zucchini bread. Later laughing with the ladies as we discussed all the adventures we have had the past year. Progress!
- A new book shelve for the boys room
Ways you can be praying this week
Tonight Joel leaves to travel down to visit some missionaries in their working location. You can pray for safe travel (as they will be driving all night) and that he will be able to be an encouragement to the team down there. You can pray for me as I am home by myself until he gets back. You can also pray for health as Tyler has was running a fever last night and handling all of us sick alone might be too much!