This year I am thankful for…
- The hope we have in Christ
- The opportunity to serve our Risen Lord
- Our home in Africa which has really become our home.
- The multitude of visitors that came our way recently.
- For my husband who walks beside me in life.
- EVERY time a hot shower comes my way.
- My boys who continue to grow and blossom in so many ways
- The chance to teach my kids God’s Truth
- The little blessing that come our way, like the grapes Ethan asked for and a few days later someone unknowingly offered him some.
- Internet that allows me to see my family even when I am so far away
- The joy it is to plan our first trip to back to the states for next year
- Progress…we have made a lot and that is encouraging
- Our host family who has really taken us in and taught us so much.
- For our local church here and our churches back home.
- Our team here and the blessing they are
- Joel’s parents who are coming our way for good
- A wonderful house that we have really settled into to
- Neighbors who invite us to be a part of their lives
- A school that they boys love and that has given them the skills they need to connect to life here
- Our car and all the adventures it has brought us
- ALL the people who support us, follow us, pray for us and love us!
- Abe and Paul and the work that God has done in their lives
- The ministry opportunities that keep popping up all around us.
- A trampoline which provides daily exercise and energy release for the boys
- All the special treats people sent our way this year
- The cool fresh air that has begun to blow here
- How God continues each day to teach me and mold me
- The time I get each day with my boys to play with them and love on them
- A refrigerator that once worked and hopefully someday will work again.
- The chance we will have soon to celebrate Christmas together as a family
Jeannette Bessler says
You have reminded me of all the times I take God for granted. Here where things are so readily available we often forget who is the Giver of all things. I’m glad that Ethan got his grapes.
I will pray that the two weeks Joel is gone go quickly. Do you have any new prayer requests? How is your French coming?
Thank you, Andi, for reminding us that God’s grace and goodness reach everywhere! How easy it is for me to take all of His daily blessings for granted. Lord, your generosity is amazing!