- Clean Out my French Bag – Look at the tattered notebook with my 7328 new words and wonder if it should be framed or burned.
- Organize – I cleaned the boys art stuff which hasn’t been gone through since Katie was here, almost a year ago!
- Down Time – I am not really sure what to do with this any more…. Oh yeah a long time ago I used to read books for fun.
- Planning – The summer is just around the corner, maybe we should get some quotes on tickets!
- Visit Friends – Visit just to say hi and not to get in more French time
- Wolof – No, for one week we won’t even think about you, but pretty soon we need to tackle you…
- Play Lots of Games With The Boys – The boys have been such good sports with all the afternoon sessions that I have had, it has been great to have the afternoons fully free to play with them.
- Skype – I think it was over a month since I was able to connect with my parents…so good to talk to them even if we still got cut off at the end.
- Spend Time Extra Time With God!!! – By far the best part of the week
As our week draws to an end, we are feeling more refreshed than we have since the summer. The next two weekends are going to be filled up with weddings, but we are actually looking forward to them as we aren’t coming into them already tired. There is a possibility that Joel will be traveling to England in a week to participate in a forum for those who do Missionary Training Centers around the world. The person who was going to represent our field can’t get a visa and so if that doesn’t come through, Joel will be going in his place. Just yesterday Joel was wondering what he would do as he doesn’t even own a coat here and Google tells us it is just a little cold in England. He has his normal bags packed with a mosquito net, bug spray, malaria medicine and flip flops…he doesn’t know how to travel outside of Africa anymore! Oh how these past 2 years have changed us!