- The call arrives to say, “We are here!”
- The car pulls up and two kids run down the stairs to hug their grandparents
- My son reminds me that we shouldn’t say we will pray, but we should just pray right now
- Their voices rise up to God asking him to heal their grandma
- I read 2 chapters of the Bible in French and suddenly realize that I read that with almost as much ease as I would have in English
- My husband calls from far away to just see how I am doing
- I successfully cook a meal for the first time that I have been working on for over year
- Someone from our church leans in and whispers, “Thank you for all your efforts, it doesn’t go unnoticed”
- The women of our church gather together and I can’t help but be so thankful for each one of them
- We pray for a Wolof language helper and the next day get connected with one
- I open my Bible and God sends a special message just for me
These are the moments I treasure. These are the moments the help me push on in the hard moments. The moments that remind me that God is directing our path and we just need to follow. Thank you God for each of these moments.
Pictures from Last Tuesday
This totally made me tear up. It was a beautiful post. Thank you! And there truly is nothing like child-like faith, is there?
Jeannette Bessler says
One of the things I praise the Lord for is how He has grown you and Joel on the mission field. Each step in the right direction is a praise to Him for His graciousness and watch care over you.
I did not know Cindy was ill. May the Lord grant her healing and strength.
Praise the Lord for your Wolof helper! May you and Joel and the boys be strengthened as you learn yet another language.
Hugs to all of you.
Andi – I was confused with your blog today. Could Cindy and Bruce be there? Or are you reminiscing?
I sure hope Cindy and Bruce made it to your home, but it seems so quick as they just left yesterday. May God bring her there and restore her health.