Here are some pictures to give you a glimpse into our life over the last couple of weeks! They’re all picture of the boys… no surprise there :). I just love capturing the sweet moments of brotherhood that we have been blessed to witness with Judah and Baby Li-Li (Judah’s nickname for Elias)… ENJOY!
1. Elias showing some German pride with his German pacifier:
2. Judah being his goofy self: stuffing animals down his pajamas and wearing our neighbor girl’s purple sunglasses:
3. The boys LOVE their Daddy! Some pictures of fun times with John:
4. One of my new favorite things to do: baking with Judah! He loves to help, make a big mess, and eat the cookie dough 🙂
5. Bath time! It’s fun giving them baths together. And this just captures what happens so very often: Li-Li just staring at Judah and watching his every move… he loves looking at his big brother and laughing at his silliness!
6. And they came to Noah two by two… I love my organized little boy 🙂
7. Two last pictures of my HANDSOME boys!!!
Whether you live two feet or thousands of miles away…thanks for sharing life with us 🙂