Terri Harmon, one of our faithful co-workers recently told our team, the Education Resource Center (ERC), that she and her husband are leaving Ethnos360. Instead of having six members, our department will now have only five. Currently we are all doing our jobs well but, with her absence, our limited resources will really be stretched. Considering her imminent departure, we realized it was time to take inventory of our activities and goals as a department.
In one of our recent meetings we identified what was truly important for us to continue to do:
- Gather current field statistics of worldwide education options that our families are choosing
- Teach our classes and workshops related to families and education to the students in training
- Pursue relationships with our co-workers on the field to help them stay relevant
- Make sure that education consultants receive the training they need to minister on the field
- Offer help in the area of learning differences to both adults and children
- Offer up-to-date education resources to all our members of Ethnos360
We will really miss Terri when she leaves next spring. Please pray for her and her husband as they consider their future. The ERC would appreciate your prayers as we look to the Lord for the right person to fill her responsibilities. We would also covet your prayers as we carefully evaluate our objectives. Thank you for your support and prayers.
John & Melanie