Last week Heidi and I finished up our Manila meetings, doctor visits, and
purchasing and headed north to our northern Luzon guest house. Here at our
support center, our co-workers who also attended meetings earlier this month
are busy preparing to head back to their various outreach allocations.
Yesterday morning our partner David and his family flew out to join Vicky in
our village and Dennis departed in a heavily loaded truck to his village
which is in a province south of ours. We would especially appreciate your
prayers for Dennis and his family as they have been on furlough and have a
lot of work to do to get their house cleaned up and get water flowing again.
Apparently when a field was burned earlier this year a long section of their
water pipe was ruined. Hopefully they will be able to get their house up and
running soon so they can begin learning the language of the people they are
This is Diego all strapped in and ready to go home. He is pretty excited to
get there. Tomorrow morning it will be Heidi and my turn. We are also
excited to get home.
- That we will have good adjustment back to village life.
- That we will be blessed with health and safety which will allow us to stay
out for the next two months.
- That we would be a blessing to our Isnag neighbors and that they would
grow in their faith and love of God.
- That our children would be safe and walking with the Lord.
- One of our Isnag friends, Letty, has a bad infection and flew out of the
village when the Maynards flew in. She has been to the doctor here in town, but needs prayers for her healing.
Thank you for your prayers!
Jonathan & Heidi