Going green has become very popular and I’m all for it. Especially after a couple of weeks in a big grey city.
This past week Heidi and I traveled from Manila to northern Luzon. We had a lot to do to prepare for returning to the village, but when we were invited to a Saturday afternoon picnic at the river, we couldn’t resist. It seemed like the green thing to do and being green is cool.
Going green is also another way of saying going home to our house in the jungle. This morning we had a beautiful day for flying. We arrived safely and are busy getting unpacked and are ready to serve.
- Please pray that a typhoon that is passing near our island in the next few days won’t damage the rice harvest.
- Please pray that our next two months in the village will be productive.
- Please pray that our time with a church planting consultant team later this week will be encouraging and beneficial.
- George is out of the hospital and recovering.
- We made it back to the village safely.
- Tim and Peggy are working hard to learn the ins and outs of working here. They are doing a great job and we are glad to have them here.
Thank you for your prayers.
Jonathan & Heidi