With the warmer weather setting in, I have become very busy. These last fews days I was at a Missions Conference in Montana City. It was my first conference, and I was nervous. The worst thing that happened was my introduction. I started with a great Good Morning and a smile. Why was this so bad you ask….? Because it was around 7:00 that evening. After the confused looks on the people’s faces I started laughing, and said Good Evening. After that it was not too bad — some small problems with the remote and the projector.
Over all I thought that it went very well. It was a great time with some very amazing people. Thank you Friendship Baptist for you support and for being so welcoming.
I have a couple more conferences coming up this spring, and am looking forward to them. I also have Super Saturday this weekend with my Trek group. We would be practicing tonight but had to cancel because of sick leaders and a close-up meeting. I am filling in at Truth and Training because of this.
If you are wondering what my week looks like, here it is:
- Once a month (first Monday) I have a Ladies Fellowship meeting from 1 to 3.
- Saturdays of April- cleaning the church.
- Sundays every other week- Puggles the 2 and 3 yr old group for Awana.
- Tuesdays- Bible Class
- Wednesdays- Trek middle school Awana group.
- Every other week-Childcare for my oldest nephew.
- Everyday- helping my sister-in-law cook for the ranch crew, and with two little children 2 and 8months, it is a task.
- Free time 10-12ish or 1ish- while every one else is in bed.
I will update you more on up-coming events when dates are set.
Count down to Brazil about 4 months God willing.