We have a house of happy girls this week! Nick just returned from a 10-day trip to Pennsylvania where he connected with Riverside Church and Streamsong Church. He also enjoyed great visits with friends and family in the area. He was so encouraged by his visit! And though we (Kathy and the girls) missed him here, we loved hearing about how everyone back home is doing. Thank you to everybody from Riverside and Streamsong that hosted Nick for small groups, in your homes, and at church!
During Nick’s trip, he was able to share more information about Ethnos360 and our role with the mission. Missionaries going to unreached people groups are like the feet of the body of Christ. And the local churches who support those missionaries are the like the legs that keep the feet moving. In our stateside role as support missionaries, we are like an ankle—playing a role in missionary training so that the feet can keep moving well. By sending us, you as our partners are helping the feet of the body to keep moving and get the Gospel to every nation.
So, how can you partner with us?
- PRAY. Please pray. Not just for us, but for all involved in God’s missional work in the world (pastors, local churches, missionaries, givers, and senders).
- Connect with us. We really value our relationships with you all, and we love hearing from you. We will have to move multiple times over the next few months, so keeping regular contact with friends (even while apart) means a lot.
- Give. This is Ethnos360’s approach to each missionary’s salary: “Ethnos360 workers are responsible to raise financial support to pay their salary and ministry expenses. They are expected to look to God, trusting only in Him, while making their needs known to their sending churches as well as other interested churches and individuals.” We need financial partners who can commit to monthly giving so that we can go serve in our role at the Missionary Training Center. If you are interested, please e-mail or call us so we can let you know how to do that, and so that we can answer any questions you have about Ethnos360. This is a very helpful link if you have questions: https://ethnos360.org/give/questions
1 Corinthians 12:4-6,27
There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit distributes them. There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. There are different kinds of working, but in all of them and in everyone it is the same God at work….Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.
So far, God has overwhelmed us by His provision as He meets our every need. Speaking of prayer, here are a few prayer requests and praises for us:
- Place to stay in or near Doylestown, PA when we are home from July-December (let us know if you hear of something that could work for us! 😊 )
- Wisdom as we parent our two daughters through the upcoming transitions and travel
- A strong finish to our final semester here at Ethnos360 Bible Institute
- Nick has an ear surgery on April 10 to repair a hole in his ear drum
- Nick’s trip went so well, and we were so encouraged by the care and support he received while home in Doylestown
- We LOVE our classes (currently studying Colossians, 1+2 Thessalonians, and Daniel/Revelation)
- Naomi and Emmy are bonding well, and we have adjusted to life as a family of four!