- Our ministry: Regional Member Care Contacting New Tribes Missionaries returning to the States for their one year home assignment.
Our goal: provide encouragement, furnish resources, and provide an opportunity to meet individually and as a family.
- Our region: North & South Dakota, Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, & Wisconsin.
- Other ministries: contacting Associate Missionaries, former NTM Missionaries, Missionaries in Transition, Training Alumni, Interface & Assist Alumni, Missionary Kids, and folks en-route to a field for the first time.
- Our hearts desire: to care for each missionary family, as God does, seeing them important & valuable, being good stewards of that which others have invested: time, finances & prayers. Being faithful to help them through transitions, joys and the tough times.
- Keeping ourselves equipped with seminars: Crisis Debriefing, Sharpening Your Interpersonal Skills, Biblical Counseling Courses, & other Member Care Seminars.
Regional Member Care Missions Meetings, held in Florida.
NTM Enrichment Meetings, held in Missouri
And traveling to the missionary homes: again praying, encouraging, & lending a listening ear.
- Hosting families for meals or over night stays is Linda’s delight. We serve approximately 150 meals a year and 24-30 families stay the night.
- Teaching & Facilitating: Randy teaches a course on Conflict Resolution at the Waukesha Bible School each year. He along with others, are now helping to facilitate Conflict Resolution workshops and Sharpening Your Interpersonal Skills workshops with our NTM missionaries and with missionaries of other mission boards.