Hi friends, Thanks for your continual prayers! Please do sign up for our newsletter on the bar to the right to get regular updates. Karis has went back into hospital as she has got another cold/flu; she has a need to be in because since her operation she has a lower than normal 02 saturation. So as the mucus that we all get develops it reduces her 02 saturation and as it is already low she needs help with oxygen periodically. As she is still under a year and not able to get rid of the mucus well she also gets some suctioning. Please do pray for Annika and Karis especially as it is hard to get sleep in hospital and they have been in for two nights now; we do expect she will need to be there for a few more days. The suction takes it’s toll and Karis now has a sore nose and throat that is annoying her greatly, please pray the virus would run it’s course and we can get her home soon.
Please see some prayer points below:
- Please do pray that Karis will heal up quickly and Annika and Karis won’t have to be in hospital from a prolonged period of time.
- Pray that it may be possible for me (Simon) to make the meeting this weekend in London – we will decide tomorrow based on how Karis is.
- Pray for Simon as he preps for some teaching in the Faith Mission bible college in Edinburgh – speaking on Monday night coming (17th March).
- Pray for energy and strength and that we will keep looking for the purposes of God in all life’s circumstances.
- Pray for the NTM REACH conference inMarch – Simon will be sharing about the Mengen work and more.
- Pray for our weekly work with needy people in the community –we are helping with bible studies and doing one to one discipleship with people from all walks of life – many are recovering addicts.
- PRAY – for our appointment with our consultant on the 24th March – we should find out a date for Karis’s corrective surgery. This will help us plan our return to PNG!
- We will be going to the United states for 2 months in May; we will spend time with family, attend Annika’s brother’s wedding and take a lot of meetings across the country. Lots of driving and traveling to be done.
- Pray for wisdom for us as we look into ways to provide for Karis in PNG – this includes, insurance, medical care plans – oxygen tanks etc. etc.
- PRAISE God for HIS faithfulness to us – in providing for us in so many ways both practically and spiritually – His blessing are new every morning. We are very thankful for this time of learning, stretching and growing.
Habakkuk 1v5 Look at the nations, and see! Be astonished! Be astounded! For a work is being done in your days that you would not believe if you were told.
Love in Jesus,
Simon, Annika, Nya and Noah