…and we’re still waiting for official paperwork (see my PS if you enjoy more details), and praying that, Lord willing, it will come through quickly. Meanwhile, we are enjoying our involvement at our local church here in Alabama. We recently helped in their VBS outreach, and we enjoy weekly involvement in their Celebrate Recovery ministry to those with hurts, habits and hang-ups. Of course, I am also continuing to work on developing the Creole Bible lessons for the third grade students in Haiti. (Praise the Lord for laptops! They make it possible to work on projects even while traveling.)
We also have the on-going project to be able to buy Creole Bibles for each teacher in grade two for this coming Fall. As each year’s Bible curriculum becomes available, we want to be able to give each of the 350 teachers of that grade a Creole Bible to use in the classroom. Recently, a local Christian asked us about getting 100,000 Creole Bibles printed so that each student could receive a Bible upon completion of elementary education at the Baptist Haiti Mission schools. Please write us if you would like to participate in one of these projects… or, go to our blog page and click on the “give” tab to see how you can donate towards our “Creole Bibles” project.
Please join us in praying for:
– God’s timing in getting our needed paperwork, so that we can return to Haiti as soon as possible.
– for the development of the third grade Bible curriculum in French and Haitian Creole.
– for Creole Bibles for the elementary teachers and students in the 350 Baptist Haiti Mission schools.
Continue praising God with us for:
– our health, strength and enthusiasm to serve Him, both here and in Haiti.
– our friends and supporters who pray and give so that this generation of Haitians can understand His Word.
– the opportunity to re-group and re-fresh as we wait on His timing to return to Haiti.
Serving and waiting,
Theo & Martha Enns
60 Briarwood Lane
Rainsville, AL 35986
(256) 601-9765 or (256) 601-0551
PS: Since I am a Canadian citizen with a Permanent Legal Resident card in the US, I need to reside on US soil more than 6 months a year to maintain my status here. This would not apply if I became a dual citizen (which Martha already is.) So we are praying that my application will be processed quickly. This would allow us to stay in Haiti longer, while completing our Bible curriculum project there.
Our e-mail is: email@example.com
New Tribes Mission of Canada; Box 707; Durham, ON N0G 1RO; CANADA – http://canada.ntm.org
New Tribes Mission, Inc.; 1000 E. First St.; Sanford, FL 32771; USA.
Field address: Unit 2019-BHM, 3170 Airmans Drive, Ft. Pierce, FL 34946