Dear Praying Friends and Supporters,
Mark 16:1 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
First of all we want to thank you very much for your faithfulness in Praying for us and supporting us—without which none of this would be possible. Praise God for your willingness to help keep us where God has called us! We thank God for you, our co-workers!
We praise God for the work that he is doing in hearts and lives here in Paraguay!
Please continue to pray for our mobilization team here in Paraguay as we strive to challenge and equip the local churches so that they can become more involved in reaching Tribal People for Christ.
We recently participated in a three days missions conference at one of the local churches. One of our missionary couples who are translating the Bible into a very complicated Tribal language here in Paraguay were able to be there and they shared many interesting details about their job. Please pray that hearts of the Paraguayan believers will be challenged to join us in reaching the unreached for Christ.
* Praise for the faithful believers at the Indian Colony who continue to meet together in the Church there.
* We are thankful for our safe trip to the U.S.A and back and that Samuel was able to get his needed document in record time.
* Praise that our van was miraculously released from Paraguayan Customs. It is a necessity in our ministry here.
* We are thankful for continued freedom to teach God’s Word here in Paraguay.
* Protection and safety in our ministry travels.
* Health, strength and encouragement as we seek to faithfully carry out the responsibilities that God has given us.
* That God will raise up more financial partners for us, as our support level still remains well below what New Tribes Mission recommends.
* Please continue to pray for our children and their spiritual growth in Him.
* Souls saved and discipled
* Please continue to pray for our little church at the Indian Colony. Pray for continued growth in the lives of the Tribal believers and that their focus will remain on God.
Thank you for standing behind us!
Your missionaries in Paraguay,
Samuel, Tracy & Family
C/0 New Tribes Mission
1000 East First St.
Sanford, FL. 32771