View from our front porch
What are we here for?
What are we doing here on the other side of the world? What are we doing away from our families? What are we doing away from comforts that most Americans take for granted? What are we spending our life for? Papua New Guinea is:
· One of the most expensive places to travel
· One of the most expensive places to live
· One of the most expensive places to communicate
· One of the most expensive places to reach
So, why are we here then?
· To help this guy stand on a rock (click on this link to see why)
· To help these 18 people learn how to read—so they can read the Bible (see below)
· To help bring the Bible to the Dom people after 30 years (not counting the extra 1,956 years since Christ died)
What are our lives worth? Is it worth it? What are you giving your life for?
How does Aaron play a part?
Aaron leads the Business Office for New Tribes Mission Papua New Guinea with the help of 16 others from all over the world. The Business Office team is responsible for all the corporate aspects of ministry from land to taxes and registrations to constitutions. Our purpose is to support the tribal missionaries out in the bush, just like you support us here on the mission center. Here’s what the Business Office team looks like:
· 17 people total
· 4 Full Time PNG Citizens
· 4 Full Time missionaries
· 9 Part Time missionaries
· 11 located in PNG
· 6 overseas from Montana to Hungary
Business Office PNG Staff
How does Stacy play a part?
Her main ministry is the home. Or, is it hospitality? Or 10 kindergartners? Or is it Mom’s in Prayer? Take your pick. She keeps very busy here and loves to serve her family and others.
Stacy’s Kindy Class