Thank you so much for supporting us in prayer “participating with us in producing lasting fruit for eternity.”
- For the leaders in the different Guahibo churches, that God will strengthen, encourage and guide them as they continue with the teaching of the Word.
- For the growth and maturity of the believers.
- For Nancy’s health, that God will continue to give her the strength she needs. She is facing an autoimmune disease (CREST Syndrome: Also known as limited scleroderma, is a widespread connective tissue disease characterized by changes in the skin, blood vessels, skeletal muscles, and internal organs. CREST is an acronym for the clinical features that are seen in a patient with this disease.)
- Pray for the believers want to participate in teaching others in their villages as well as accompanying their leaders when going “to the regions beyond. For every opportunity to disciple other believers during this time, clarity in teaching and hearts ready to listen and respond to God’s truth.
- José Arturo, his wife Janeth and their children are going soon to live to a new area to evangelize the Guahibos of that region. Please pray for all that this implicates for them.
- Birgilio and Alex and their families are missionaries among their own people. Also they are involved with the Raya church where they live. However, they will be making periodic trips to continue the teaching in the next number of months in other places. Pray for these brethren and all that this implicates for them.
- In the Guaviare región, there are a great number of believers in this region who want to learn how to teach the “Firm Foundation” teaching in order to evangelize other Guahibos in the area.. A group of leaders, including Alberto Gonzalez, will go to teach at July, please pray.
- Please pray that they to continue to walk in victory and mature in faith.
- Pray for the health of believers, and for the provision of God for each one of their needs.