Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! We arrived safely back to Washington just over three weeks ago and are settling back into a groove of normalcy again. We got to hear the heartbeats of the twins last week and everything seems to be going well with the pregnancy. We praise God for that. We are excited to get another ultrasound next week. A sweet special early Christmas present to see the girls. Oh ya they are both GIRLS if you didn’t know that yet!!!! We are praising Jesus for our sweet little girls and we would love your prayers as we continue through the pregnancy and delivery.
We are back in Washington for this time mainly to have the babies, but also it has given us a great opportunity to be with family and we look forward to the opportunity to see any of you who live near and around the Walla Walla Valley. We know that COVID 19 is a real challenge and we respect anyone who desires to maintain distance. Just know that we would love to connect to any of you who would like to as we are back in Washington for this time.
We just wanted to send a quick update and wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- First and foremost pray for our hearts to depend on the Lord for the pregnancy and delivery of our baby girls!
- Pray for Emily as she has many aches and pains growing two precious babies in her womb.
- Praise the Lord for bringing us safely to Washington and for this time home.
- Pray that we would balance life well. Studying Spanish, helping on the farm, and connecting with any friends and family that want to.
- Praise that we can all celebrate the wonder of our Saviors birth.
In Christ’s Love,