As ministry in Mexico occasionally generates larger expenses, we will share them on this page. We do not want those reading our updates to feel swamped in details, so sharing more here provides a breakdown for those who are interested in specific needs.
Thank you for prayerfully considering partnering with us in these areas! If you would like to make a donation, the logistics of doing so are delineated on the Give page.
Startup Expenses in Chihuahua: August-October 2022
Total need: $5,885-$6,685
Raised so far: $745.33
Moving back to Mexico means several significant expenses for our family, at a time when a year of higher Stateside costs has decreased our financial flexibility. The number of expenditures arriving all at once has surpassed what our monthly budget can cover. After managing what we can, these are our remaining financial needs as we begin support ministry in Chihuahua.
- $1,605 – Travel expenses (hotels, gas, etc)
- $1,525 – Minivan importation/registration
- $435 – General importation taxes
- $600+ – Appliances (fridge, range, washer, dryer, heaters…)
- $965-1,815 – Furnishings (mattresses & bed frames, desks, dressers, shelving, tables, seating, desks, storage…)
- $580 – Renewing residency visas for Elayne and Titus
- $200 – Renewing Mexican passports for Joel and Lily