Only two weeks left here at our oasis on Beaverdam Lake, Nova Scotia. We are sad to leave our family and friends and our home on this peaceful lake. Our six months in Canada has flown by! We are so thankful that the covid restrictions have lessened since May and we have been able to continue to share about Papua New Guinea in June and now into July!
God has done so much for us here and we are so thankful for how He has worked in our lives over the last 6 months in order to give us rest and healing and time together with family! We have seen that God’s timing is perfect in all things and He is in control and gives us what we need just as we need it!
We are sad to leave but also excited to see friends and family in the USA over the next months. If you would like to hear more about Papua New Guinea and the ministry we have been involved in over the last four years, just drop us an email, Facebook message or give us a call. We are excited to share about Papua New Guinea!
- Good Memories here in Nova Scotia!
- Many opportunities to share about Papua New Guinea and be encouraged by our friends, churches, supporters and family!
- Jonathan and Naomi have done a great job talking about PNG!
- Jonathan and Naomi loved Oceanview Christian Academy and got to go back for 1 ½ weeks after the month lockdown before our move! They finished 2nd grade and preschool!
- Beth’s Canadian Permanent Residency has been approved, just waiting for it to arrive in the mail!
- We are healthy and safe, and the Covid restrictions are lifting.
- Provision for funds for tickets to MA!
- Provision of an apartment to rent, August to Dec 2021 in MA!
- Provision of a car to borrow while in MA!
- School finished in-person in Papua New Guinea at the NTM Centre! AND many missionaries have been able to return!
- A God who sent His Son to die for our sins and rose him up so that we could have daily life abundantly and REST in Him!
- God’s continued provision for our needs moment by moment!
- Covid-19 cases would start to decrease in Papua New Guinea & safety and wisdom for missionaries serving there right now.
- Increase in flights to and from PNG.
- Beth’s Canadian Permanent Residency would arrive in the mail before we leave.
- That we would remember that God holds everything together including us! And He is working all around us!
- Good last two weeks here as we are able to see a few more friends, family and supporters.
- Ability to sort and pack quickly and get all the last minute things done in time to fly!
- Pre-flight paperwork and flights – negative covid tests in time and smooth flights to MA.
- Opportunities to share with Bible study groups and Churches in the USA over the next months.
- Smooth transition to life in MA with road trips, homeschool and adjustment to USA culture.
- Provision of Funds needed to purchases our return tickets to Papua New Guinea in January 2022.
- Rest in God as we enjoy being parents!
- God would continue to raise up more missionaries to come to the PNG and bring the Gospel to those who have never heard it their own heart language.
- More laborers to minister to the Bena people.
Thank you all for your continued prayers! We appreciate all your prayers and we are so thankful we get to watch God provide and work in amazing ways! We would love to hear what is happening in your lives and be able to pray for you as well!