Dear Friends and Family,
Watching God provide, guide, lead and teach us is amazing! Although sometimes we wonder and worry HOW? But AGAIN and AGAIN, we see OUR FATHER provide for us in ways we never would have dreamed. We are THANKFUL!! Our trip to Nevada, Washington and Idaho was a HUGE blessing to us! We are thankful for Friends and Family that God has brough into our lives! Thank you all for praying!
Naomi’s surgery went very well on Oct 29th, as scheduled. She was very brave. The doctor removed 80% of the birthmark on her forehead. The bandage still hasn’t fallen off yet, so we haven’t seen how it looks. In February she will have surgery again to remove the rest of her birthmark. Then we will head back to Papua New Guinea!
Anyone reading live in MA?! OR near us in NY? COME and check this out!! MOVIES on SATURDAY!! at HOPE Church in Lenox, MA!
- Very good trip to Nevada, Washington and Idaho to visit family and friends.
- Jonathan and Naomi are doing well at school and adjusting to MA, USA life.
- Good times with Beth’s family here in MA!
- Naomi’s surgery went very well!
- We are healthy and safe!
- Jonathan and Naomi’s US Passports have arrived!
- God has started to provide funds for our tickets to return to PNG!
- A God who loves us so much He continues to guide us in our steps day by day.
- A God who sent His Son to die for our sins and rose him up so that we could have daily life abundantly and REST in Him!
- God’s continued provision for our needs moment by moment!
- Words to share about Papua New Guinea at Hope Church (our home church) this weekend at our Missions Weekend.
- Encouraging and eye opening time for all attending Hope Church’s Mission Weekend during our Mission Movie Matinee and the Sunday Service as we talk about PNG.
- Continued time of rest and recovery here in MA.
- Covid-19 cases would continue to decrease in Papua New Guinea & safety and wisdom for missionaries serving there right now.
- Increase in flights to and from PNG.
- Beth’s Canadian Permanent Residency card would arrive in the mail soon.
- Finances and wisdom as we decide where and when to travel within the US to visit supporters.
- That we would remember that God holds everything together including us! And He is working all around us!
- Opportunities to share with Bible study groups and Churches in the USA over the next months.
- Continued adjustments to life in MA and balancing road trips and homeschooling.
- Provision of Funds needed to purchases our return tickets to Papua New Guinea in late Feb or early March 2022.
- Rest in God as we enjoy being parents!
- God would continue to raise up more missionaries to come to the PNG and bring the Gospel to those who have never heard it their own heart language.
- More laborers to minister to the Bena people.
Thank you all for your continued prayers! We continue to be amazed at how God takes care of us and directs us through circumstances. We watch and see how the plans we thought God had for us turn into new plans that God already knew will be better for us. We are so thankful for His love for His children and are often reminded of how much He desires to do what is best for every one of his children.
Leave a Reply