Spending time with supporters and family, sharing about Papua New Guinea, teaching homeschool and supply buying for PNG pretty much sums up our last months. Thank you all for being a part of our ministry by praying and giving! Things are falling into place as we look to God for the timing of heading back to Papua New Guinea. Jacob has returned from Canada! Naomi’s surgery is scheduled for March 7th. And we have just booked plane tickets from Boston to Port Morseby, Papua New Guinea for March 24!! We are excited to be heading back to our home in Papua New Guinea! The kids are wearing their summer hats, shorts and flip flops in their excitement. 😊 Only in the house of course. 😊
Please, thank God with us for all He had done! We are continuing to be reminded of how we just need to trust that God has a plan in what we seem to think is chaos. God has each day planned for exactly what will bring Him glory through us. So there is no need for us to worry about how the details will work out. Thank you for your continued prayers!
- Good times with family and supporters in MA & CT!
- Good times connecting with our home church here in MA!
- God has provided funds needed for our return tickets to Papua New Guinea!
- Jacob has returned home safely after a visit to his homeland!
- Naomi’s 1st surgery showed no cancer in her birthmark!
- Naomi’s 2nd surgery has been scheduled for March 7th!
- Two more opportunities to speak at churches before we leave!
- God has provided more monthly financial supporters during this last year of Home Assignment! We are at 91% support!
- We are healthy and safe! Plus we have been getting much needed rest and rejuvenation!
- A God who loves us so much He continues to guide us in our steps day by day.
- A God who sent His Son to die for our sins and rose him up so that we could have daily life abundantly and REST in Him!
- God’s continued provision for our needs moment by moment!
- Covid-19 cases would continue to decrease in Papua New Guinea & safety and wisdom for missionaries serving there right now.
- Wisdom and safety for the people in Mibu… and the main contingent of a gang that is reeking havoc will be caught and brought to justice.
- Jacob’s eye lid has been giving him problems… pray for quick healing.
- Negative covid test for Naomi before surgery.
- Naomi’s 2nd surgery – March 7th, to remove the rest of her birthmark on her forehead.
- Finances to pay for Naomi’s 1st and 2nd surgeries as the insurance isn’t able to pay for all of the expenses.
- Wisdom and strength for the next phase of packing and sorting… our belongings either have to go into our suitcases, to the Goodwill, into storage or in a package on its way to PNG. 😊
- Beth’s Canadian Permanent Residency card would arrive in the mail soon.
- Finances to become 100% supported… we are in need of $475/month which is just over 9 people giving $50 a month or 19 people giving $25 a month!
- That we would remember that God holds everything together including us! And He is working all around us!
- Rest in God as we enjoy being parents!
- God would continue to raise up more missionaries to come to the PNG and bring the Gospel to those who have never heard it their own heart language.
- More laborers to minister to the Bena people.
Thank you all for your continued prayers! We continue to be amazed at how God takes care of us and directs us through circumstances. We watch and see how the plans we thought God had for us turn into new plans that God already knew will be better for us. We are so thankful for His love for His children and are often reminded of how much He desires to do what is best for every one of his children.