The View Around Our Neighborhood
Here are some of the normal things we saw this week. Some I caught in Pictures, others I can only describe with words.
– The street infront of our house flooded with sewage. There is only one way to get across it.
– A baby crawling around in a snowsuit (after all it is in the 60’s)
– A man walking around carrying 8 flats full of eggs
– A lady dancing down the street with a bucket of water on her head.
– 10 men crowded around a TV watching the African Cup (soccer game).
– Melons and oranges carefully stacked in a pyramid as they wait to be purchased
– A bus so full that 5 people are riding on the bumper
The View inside our House
Continue to Pray for Peace
The announcement of the candidates has brought about the beginning wave of concern in the country. Although we are currently safe, we are taking extra precautions and are hoping things won’t escalate any more. We are praying that a peaceful resolution can be found, but at this point we have no idea what to expect and are just taking things one day at a time.