This week we celebrated Tyler’s Birthday. Being the youngest, Tyler is probably the one who has changed the most over this past year. So since most people haven’t seen us in almost a year, I thought I might take this opportunity to tell you a little bit about Tyler.
- Can usually be found organizing his cars or trains by size, shape or color.
- Calls all Africans by the French equivalent of “hello, how are you”s
- Loves powdered milk
- Refuses to walk with any sand in his shoes (even though sand is everywhere)
- Asks to drive any parked car we pass, even though we never say “yes”
- Is an expert shade finder, because he hates walking in the sun
- Would be completely content living on french fries, Macaroni and Cheese and fruit
- Loves music and is not afraid to get his grove on
To celebrate his birthday we went swimming and I baked a car cake for him. Ethan said it was the funnest day we have had in our new home, so I guess it was a success. For Tyler’s birthday we got outdoor toys for the boys and they have already provided hours of entertainment.
PS- For those who asked about what we eat here…don’t worry that post is coming!