How About Some Fun Info About our Life in Africa
- A donkey cart picks up our trash everyday. Or as the boys would say, “The garbage Donkey is here!”
- On every “block” there is at least one uncompleted new construction which serves as a public bathroom and dump
- Tomato and cucumber seeds are for throwing away, not for eating
- Dress is determined by where you are going and not what you are doing.
- Most people here speak 3 different languages
- Entering a room requires greeting everyone in the room
- Arts and crafts are everywhere
- When we go on a walk we just never quite know what we will bring home with us
Some Special Blessings that came our way this week
- The mosquito screens are mounted and now just need to be sealed. We maybe see the light at the end of the mosquito tunnel!
- It is hot, but we are handling the heat so much better than we did last year.
- A special gift came our way to purchase a membership to the local pool during hot season. This is a HUGE blessing!
- We left for our monthly trip to Dakar, which is always relaxing and yes we even got a warm shower!
- We found out we will have a whole suitcase that we get to fill with things for Katie to bring. Let the dreaming begin!