It was supposed to be a normal week, but then…
- SUNDAY: A trip to the hospital, but thankfully nothing was broken this time.
- TUESDAY: Cecil’s brother dies and we stay up late with their girls as preparations are made.
- WEDNESDAY: Wake up early to walk beside our host family through the preparations, funeral and burial. Weeping…so many new experiences…uncertainty…..weariness.
- LATE LAST NIGHT: Wake up to try and bring down Ethan’s 104 degree temp. I guess 3 healthy days is all we get.
- TODAY: Joel is off on an unexpected trip to Dakar and then out to the village for another funeral. Ethan says good bye to yet another friend who is leaving Africa…more tears.
All this added together = complete and total EXHAUSTION
Truth I cling to: In our weaknesses He is strong!